The policy applies to the following websites:
I am committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. If you choose to sign up for any of my newsletters, you can be assured that your information will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
The following information may be collected in the course of interaction with my websites: name and contact information including email address, information relevant to conducting business with you, responding to customer surveys and offers. I am committed to ensuring that your information is secure and kept private. I will never give away or sell your details to a third party. I take suitable steps to safeguard information we collect.
Information gathered is to understand your needs and provide you with a better service and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- I may use the information (from surveys and feedback, for instance) to improve and develop my products and services.
- I may send you promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information I think you may find of interest, using the email address you have provided.
- I may contact you by email for market research purposes (for example a survey) and use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- I will of course need to contact you either via email, post or both in connection with business transactions, in the form of quotes, invoices and general correspondence related to your project, and then the final delivery of the project and any updates required thereafter.
- In accordance with HMRC regulations, business records must be kept for 6 (six) years following the end of the business year in which any transaction took place.
Your subscription to my newsletter(s) is by opt-in and the information you give when you opt in is only used to send the newsletter. If you sign up to the mailing list your details are collected and stored by a third party delivery platform: this is currently MailChimp. There will be an unsubscribe link in any email or newsletter you receive which you can click at any time should you wish to unsubscribe. Alternatively if you wish to be deleted from a mailing list, contact me at henry at henryhyde.co.uk.
Controlling your personal information
You may request details of personal information which I hold about you and if you believe any information I hold is incorrect or incomplete, please email me and it will promptly be corrected. If you wish email or other content to be deleted please let me know.
If you have previously agreed to my using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to henry at henryhyde.co.uk.
I will not sell, distribute or disclose your personal information to third parties without your permission or unless I am required to do so by law.
Links to other websites
My website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave my site, you should note I do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, I cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites. Linked sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
I may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.This policy is effective from 25 May 2018.